Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Expectations

Expectations?

Don't have expectations, I mean, just cuz you are paying doesn't mean you are tagging. Be ready to pay, but don't be ready to unload a load fellas. It's just part of the process, it sucks but it's just the way it is. You pay and eventually hope to tag! Nah, really, keeping expectations in check is very important. That way you won't get too bent out of shape. Just be ready to go with the flow and enjoy someones company. Now obviously, you have to temper her expectations as well. I mean you don't know this person, so no need to take her to Ruth Chris, I mean we aren't going to MceeeD's either, but someplace in between, Cheesecake or someplace cozy and nice, maybe unknown.

I used to have high expectations for others because I hold myself to high expectations. However, after getting throttled by the first psycho girlfriend, I realized, you have expectations for yourself and you let others set what you should expect from them. That takes time, but it'll work in the end.

So even out and about, if you hollar, don't have an expectation, just try to have fun with it. Really it's a game, so play it like one. Have fun with it...life's too short to worry about some chick you don't know blowing you off...FUCKKKKKKKK HER or FUCK HER!! That's the motto baby! HOLLA!

No comments: