Tuesday, July 8, 2008

All about YOU!

Regardless of your nature, Lion or Mouse, there is plenty to learn...

Lion: King of the Jungle, in our case... P I M P !!!!!!!!

Mouse: A little rodent, in our case... a lil biotch or pansy !!!!!! Not that there's anything wrong with it!! Seinfeld fans!

First off, lets just focus on YOU!!!! If you don't got #1 taken care of you're screwed. It's all bout YOU. Trust me, in today's jungle, my pops always says, "If you don't have your own back, ain't no one got yours." Know who you are and know what you are worth (self-worth...will be discussed later). Now, I'm not saying be selfish, but it all starts with you. Having a good understand of yourself will go a long way in someone respecting you and you ultimately respecting yourself. As one of my good friends pops says, "RESPECT YOURSELF!" Easy moto, great to live by...if you follow that rule, not much can go wrong.

I'm not here to get you laid, well, dunno bout that! haha...Well most likely if you listen, that will happen!! It's bout feeling good about who you are and what you're doing...once you got that feeling, what others think is less important, and in-turn everything will be all good and more importantly the hunnies will flow like nectar.

If you don't feel you got it, how is someone else gonna feel you got it? That's right...you gotta have that inner belief in yourself, you can do it. Now I'm not saying be unrealistic, like no way my under 6ft ass can play in the NBA, or you're not gonna tag Cindy Crawford, so keep the expectations in check. No expectations is better, I mean...seriously...who can you expect things from? 1/2 of us can't even rely on ourselves, how can you have expectations for others? So take care of business on your side, and let the rest shake out how it will...always remember..be CHILLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chilling is the Key to Happiness as my good Japanese friend says.

I know..this is the boring stuff...but trust me, there is a method to the madness playas!

Next installment...it's coming...just CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLLA!

No comments: